JanRath Bus Service is a bus service which provides AC buses for passengers traveling from New Delhi railway station to Agra, Greater Noida, Mayur Vihar, Noida.
JanRath Bus service is available from New Delhi railway station at Ajmeri Gate. The passengers can book tickets online before 1 hour from JanRath Bus Service. You can book tickets from 9.00 am to 11.00 am in the morning and after 11.00 pm in the night. The tickets can be cancelled only according to the cancellation rules mentioned in the Electronic Reservation Slip or according to the terms and conditions at the time of booking the ticket.
For booking details of other Bus Booking like UPSRTC, KSRTC, GSRTC, APSRTC visit: APSRTC login for online Booking
Any railway passenger who have RAC, Waiting List or Confirmed ticket can avail the JanRath Bus Service. All debit cards as well as credit cards can be used for booking tickets. The fare for JanRath Bus Service includes all the taxes so no need to worry. The passengers also avail free WiFi service on boarding the bus.
Procedure For Booking IRCTC Bus Tickets
2. Then click on Cab/Bus option and choose “Bus Booking”.
3. Enter the PNR number and click on validate.
4. Select the desired class, route and the number of passengers and click on Proceed.
5. Now log in using your user id and password if you have an active account. Otherwise, log in as a guest using your email id and mobile number.
6. After this step you will be redirected to a new page, enter the required details on that page and click on “Book”.
7. Now you will get all the details related to booking.
8. Do payment by clicking on “Make Payment” button.
9. Now select your payment option.
10. Now you will be redirected to a new page called “Booking Confirmation Page”.
11. Now click on Print option for printing the details related to booking.
Procedure For Cancelling IRCTC Bus Tickets
2. Now log in using your user id and password. Otherwise log in as a guest using your email id and mobile number.
3. After doing log in scroll down the page and select Booked ticket option.
4. Now select Cab booked details.
5. Now re-enter your password to proceed further.
6. Now select the ticket which you want to cancel and click on “Cancel”.
7. Now you will be redirected to a new page showing you details related to cancellation.