IRCTC is having lucky draw contest that held every week, started from 22nd September. All the new users and as well as old are eligible for contest. There is a total of four prizes where you can win laptop, mobiles etc.
This program is especially for new users. Actually, through this they want to encourage new users who have fear of online payments and all, who don’t know much about online booking and shopping. Giving away prizes will lead to increment of ticket booking and less crowd on ticket counters. Here is what IRCTC says
Register and Book a ticket on IRCTC website and get a chance to win laptop and mobile phones
Lucky Draw for NEW USERS
IRCTC introduces a lucky draw for the New users who register and book at least one ticket during the week from Monday to Sunday. Every week on Monday, Four lucky users will be selected through a random process by computerized draw.
Terms and Conditions
- The lucky draw contest will start from the week starting on 22nd September 2014 and will be held every week.
- Those new users who register and book at least one ticket during the week will be eligible for the lucky draw on the following Monday.
- If Monday happens to be a holiday, draw will be held on next working day.
- Users should provide correct information while filling the registration form. Incorrect information may lead to disqualification.
- A total of Four prizes will be given every week.
✓ First lucky winner will get a laptop.
✓ 2nd and 3rd winner will get a Smart Phone each.
✓ 4th winner will get New Delhi-Mata Rani package for one person (NDR01)-(All inclusive with confirm return ticket in AC-3 Tier).
- The lucky draw winners will be selected through a computerized random process.
- List of lucky winners will be displayed on IRCTC website by Monday evening every week after verification of information provided in registration form.
- Winners will also be informed by IRCTC on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Winners will receive the prizes on their registered address only.
- IRCTC reserves the right to disqualify any members/entries without assigning any reason to it.
- The lucky draw scheme would be for limited period only.
New users, who register and book at least one ticket during the week automatically qualify for the draw. No separate action is required on the part of users.
Here is the advertisement.
IRCTC ticket prizes are very much interesting and lucky winners are having way too much fun. Although, there are lot of agents who book tickets with normal IDs, but there is a chance winning for you too. As said, it is computerized random process, so anyone can be the winner. It does not depend on the amount of ticket you have booked.
Do share if you have won anything. Also, your customer experience on prize winning. You can comment below for any type of question, suggestion, query etc.