As, I.R.C.T.C has setup it’s next generation NGET IRCTC login www.nget.irctc.co.in and ticket booking portal I have decided to write tutorial for the users who don’t know how to book
and for the people who have just registered with them to book their tickets. I will soon come up with tatkal ticket guide for this next generation IRCTC portal. There are two ways to login on this next generation site. One is by login through irctc.co.in and other by login through Next Generation E-ticketing System website. So if you are not redirected to next generation (nget) try logging in through new next generation website. Now lets focus on the e-ticket booking guide.
- Login to your nget account and after clicking on Proceed For Booking you will come on Plan My Journey page. Enter your station codes and journey date, choose ticket type e-ticket and choose I have handicap passenger if you have anyone with you or you yourself else leave it. Now, click on submit.
- A list of trains available will appear as given in image below. Select the desired quota. Now click on the Class in which you want to travel in the row of the same train through which you want to go.
- This will show you the availability. Click on Book Now according to the availability and date.
- Fill in your details in the form provided. Choose Senior if your are a male and of 60 or above years old or a female and of 58 or above years old. Don’t forget to take a valid ID on the day of travelling which proves your age. After filling the image CAPTCHA Click on Next.
- Now, you will come on the payment option page. Choose your option as according to the payment option you prefer. Then click on Make Payment. You will be redirected to the payment gateway. Fill in the card details or bank details (payment details) and make the payment.
- If all goes well you will be redirected to the ticket printing page with your confirmed ticket.
- Print your ticket. But there is no need to print ticket if you can travel with a mobile having the message send by the www.nget.irctc.co.in IRCTC on your mobile. Just keep your identity proof with you.
If you want to book tatkal tickets faster: Download Tatkal Fast Booking Guide
For any problems or queries do comment below related to nget irctc login and ticket booking. Do follow us on Google Plus and Like us Facebook. Also share us with your friends and help us grow. Thanks!