Now book tickets online through IRCTC Airtel Money and enjoy travelling hassle free. This service enables you to book ticket with your normal phone and without any internet facility. So how to get this feature in your phone.
Well the pre-requisites are that you should have an Airtel sim and it doesn’t matter whether you have GSM or CDMA phone it works with both. So how to use this nice service? What are the procedures? How to register? Well, calm down we have created a whole process step by step to follow and get started. Follow the steps below and get on wheels with IRCTC Airtel Money:
Step 1 – Register for airtel money
Dial airtel money USSD Code ( Toll Free Number coming shortly) & register for airtel
money “Express Account” by using simple menu on phone and providing basic details like
First Name Last Name & DOB.
OR Visit http://www.airtel.in/money/registration.html to register online
Step 2 – Load cash in airtel money account
Users can load cash in their airtel money account by visiting any airtel money outlet across
the country or online using Net-banking/Debit/Credit cards on website www.airtel.in/money/load_cash.html
Step 3 – Book tickets
• To book ticket, user Dials (Toll free number coming shortly) , selects “Book Ticket” and
then “Rail booking”
• User can select from various options available like Reservation, Information
services(PNR enquiry, Trains etc) , Cancellation etc.
• Once user selects “Reservation” , he will be asked to enter IRCTC user ID for first time(
associated with the Mobile number) and upon validation he can continue to book ticket.
Please make sure your IRCTC Login profile is updated with airtel money mobile number.
• Users can search for Trains between station, check availability and provide passenger details to complete the booking.
• Airtel money wallet will be debited against the ticket fare and applicable charges.
Hope you got all the points and registered with airtel money. If you have any question or any help you need, you can comment below. 🙂
Do G+1 us!